Best Mattress for Back Pain
Does your back pain cause you to have restless nights? Do you have trouble sleeping or relaxing when your back is acting up? You’re not alone. Most people in the United States will experience lower back pain at least once during their lives, and many Americans live with acute or chronic back pain year-round. In fact, 31 million Americans are experiencing lower back pain at any given time.
Did You Know?
- Half of all working Americans have back pain symptoms each year.
- Back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons people miss work.
- Most cases of lower back pain can be linked to a general cause – such as muscle strain, injury or overuse – or can be attributed to a specific diagnosed condition of the spine.
- As many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives.
Easy Rest has the best mattress for back pain relief. Our state-of-the-art mattress allows pain sufferers to attain and sustain the deep restorative sleep necessary for recuperation. An Easy Rest adjustable bed offers a fully supportive mattress for your body and allows you to adjust to any position you find comfortable.
Doctors recommend back pain sufferers place a pillow under their knees and at the small of their back to alleviate symptoms. With an Easy Rest Bed you get the same support without the extra pillows. With the touch of a button on your remote control, you’ll find the perfect, pain-free position to enjoy your favorite television show, a great novel or a restful night’s sleep.